IOT BASED SMART WATER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Any city/Plant today has network of water storage (tanks), pipes and in between junctions. With no real time visibility in Data flow or real time alerts, it is often a problem to know exactly when and where water is being leaked, how much has really reached its destination, how much is wasted and when to act. In absence of real time info, it is often seen that water is wasted and/or not suitably distributed. And after that how a household or other user is using that water, its quality & quantity, is it safe or not to use..? Real time analyzing of water etc.
•IOT has opened lot many avenues and possibilities. With real time info like quality, quantity, Volume, pressure, temperature, alerts, connectivity and data analytics, it makes life easier.
•The solution preview here described, is a sample solution for any City and its house-holds which wants to check, stop and use water wastage and want to analyze water effectively. With real time alerts, dashboards and data, it is possible to have below outcomes :
1.Real time info and alerts
3.Pressure, Temperature, Volume
4.Reporting in real time with low manual intervention
5.Quality of Water
6.Real time info on App with mobile and web based dashboards
7.GPS enabled location management
The Solution uses 2 key tools :
1.IOT based Smart Water Management System
2.Real time tracking for project/people/assets/index points
IOT BASED SENSORS FOR MONITORING AND CONTROLLING WATER DISTRIBUTION ACROSS A GEOGRAPHICAL AREA
2) IOT BASED VALVES FOR CONTROLLING WATER DISTRIBUTION ACROSS A GEOGRAPHICAL AREA
3) EASY TO VIEW AND MONITOR MAPS BASED VIEWS FOR A GEOGRAPHICAL AREA
4) POINT AND ISOLATE A WATER LEAKAGE WITH IOT
5) MOBILE ABASED MANUAL REPORTING OF FAULTS AND LEAKAGES WITH LATITUDE AND LONGITUDE
6) COMPLETE ANALYSIS AND REPORTS OF WATER DISTRIBUTION
7) COMPLETE QUALITY ANALYSIS OF WATER INCLUDING LIME, SCALE, CORROSION, BIOLOGICAL LEVELS ETC.
8) GPS SYSTEM TRACKER FOR AREA + LOCATION + INDEX POINT
9) THE SOFTWARE WILL ANALYZE AND MEASURE WATER FLOW, PRESSURE, TEMPERATURE, VOLUME AND POSSIBLE LEAKAGES OR BLOCKS