CYBER SURAKSHA is the practice of protecting systems, networks, and programs from digital attacks. These cyberattacks are usually aimed at accessing, changing, or destroying sensitive information; extorting money from users; or interrupting normal business processes.
Cyber security works :- Dynamic Penetration Test (DPT) provides an in-depth and comprehensive testing of information systems (desktops and servers), network peripherals (routers, switches, and gateways), information security devices (firewalls and intrusion detection and prevention systems), and web applications.
Network Security protects network traffic by controlling incoming and outgoing connections to prevent threats from entering or spreading on the network.
Data Loss Prevention (DLP) protects data by focusing on the location, classification and monitoring of information at rest, in use and in motion.
Cloud Security provides protection for data used in cloud-based services and applications.
Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) or Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS) work to identify potentially hostile cyber activity.
Identity and Access Management (IAM) use authentication services to limit and track employee access to protect internal systems from malicious entities.
Encryption is the process of encoding data to render it unintelligible, and is often used during data transfer to prevent theft in transit.
Antivirus/anti-malware solutions scan computer systems for known threats. Modern solutions are even able to detect previously unknown threats based on their behavior.
VULNERABILITY (RISK AREA) SCANNING
• Passively testing security control.
• Identify vulnerability.
• Identify lack of security control.
• Identify common misconfigurations.
• Intrusive (uninvited from distribution point) and Non-intrusive.
• Credentialed & Non-credentialed.
• False Positive.
WHY - CYBER SECURITY
• Narender Modi had speak in his speech in USA, Next war is of DATA. ( This matter who said & warned).
• Even Pvt Labs, Govt Agencies, Banks are not secure (they perform cyber security test monthly)
• Get Information of customer and try to manipulate them.
• Sell customer information in the market.
• Transaction detail (most crucial).
• Mandatory as per Govt of India – Data Protection Law
• Customer can claim penalty in court.
• Can access future strategy of company/school/hospitals etc.
• Can change transaction route
• Access your security cam.
• Can watch your activity through mobile & laptop.
• Improve Customer Reliability – Data is in safe hand