TOWER NO. A/1, 0612, CORPORATE PARK, PLOT NO. 7A/1,SEC-142, NOIDA, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh, 201301
A Library Management System is software built to handle the primary housekeeping functions of a library. Libraries rely on library management systems to manage asset collections as well as relationships with their members. Library management systems help libraries keep track of the books and their checkouts, as well as members’ subscriptions and profiles.
Library management systems also involve maintaining the database for entering new books and recording books that have been borrowed with their respective due dates.
Here are the top use cases of the Library Management System:
• Add/Remove/Edit book: To add, remove or modify a book or book item.
• Search catalog: To search books by title, author, subject or publication date.
• Register new account/cancel membership: To add a new member or cancel the membership of an existing member.
• Check-out book: To borrow a book from the library.
• Reserve book: To reserve a book which is not currently available?